[Resettlement] FW: Refugees' birth dates, Mercy Housing

resettlement at lists.lirs.org resettlement at lists.lirs.org
Thu May 11 09:46:55 EDT 2006

Here is another posting from the CAL cultural orientation list serv. I
think you may all find the article on refugee birthdates, specifically
Somali Bantu, very informative. Please share this information with your
case management colleagues, especially those who do orientation.

I sincerely encourage each of you to scroll down to the bottom and sign
up to get on this list serv. I also hope that you can get others in your
agency signed up as well.  Where else can you get an answer to the
birthdate issue directly from JVA Kenya?

-Wesley